- Provide individual, family, couples and group therapy.
- Proficiency in clinical assessment, diagnosis, and creating treatment plans and supporting clients through treatment plan goals.
- Participate in monthly staff meetings and other staff-related meetings.
- Foster a positive attitude toward change, accepting change with grace and excitement.
- Able to maintain confidentiality in all matters.
- Complete intake paperwork including bio-psychosocial mental health assessment.
- Develop and implement treatment plans based on clinical experience, knowledge and client’s needs.
- Provide comprehensive and therapeutic services that maintain the respect and dignity of the clients with emphasis on the effective coordination of resources with other programs.
- Provide trauma-based counseling and other treatment models, as appropriate.
- Maintain confidential, accurate and current records on all clients using Therapymate database system in a timely manner.
- Schedule own clients using TherapyMate and provide therapeutic care.
- Create a plan for marketing his/her private practice.
- Obtain client payment through self-pay or insurance reimbursement.
- Respond within 24 hours to client referrals.
- Promptly enter checks, cash into Square (no later than Monday of payday week) for deposit. All accounts receivable belong to and are the property of CCofPC.
- Communicate days and hours for providing services with Clinical Director and support staff.
- Maintain cordial professional relationships with allied professionals and other agency employees.
- Maintain professional credentials and/or licensure requirements.
- Maintain strict adherence to the professional code of ethics that govern the therapist’s academic discipline or field of human service delivery.
- Willingness to offer Telehealth sessions if client prefers, due to current State of Utah COVID-19 guidelines.
- Full-time Telehealth is an option, if preferred (and individual is fully licensed or license-eligible in the State of Utah).
- Current COVID-19 considerations: Telehealth available, office visits with protective measures.
- Sensitivity to diversity and the unique challenges dealing with vulnerable populations.
- Keep inter-agency HIPAA confidentiality.
- Represent the value of CCPC.
- Licensed or in the process of getting licensed by the State of Utah to provide counseling services.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Must meet Independent Contractor guidelines.
- Must carry own malpractice insurance.
- Comfortable with and prepared to incorporate a Christian worldview into therapy.
- Experience & training with EMDR, addictions, teens and children (preferred).
- Spanish fluency (preferred).
- Therapists who are insurance paneled are preferred, but we are willing to provide support in the paneling process, if needed.
- Minimum Master’s Degree in counseling, psychology, social work or related field.
Salary and Benefits
- This is a contract position.
- Access to Christian Center services including Food Pantry, discounts at Thrift Store and Boutique.
- We provide a comfortable, clean and functional office space.
- Full-time Telehealth is an option, if preferred.
- Therapy tools include, but not limited to, EMDR, Alpha Stim, dedicated Play Therapy Room.
- Reports to the Clinical Director.
- Clinical Supervision available if needed.
About Christian Center of Park City
Who We Are
The Christian Center of Park City is a Christian, humanitarian community resource center that helps improve the lives of people and communities through meeting immediate basic needs, serving as a leading networker of community resources, offering counseling and care support, and by giving hope to those we serve. CCPC is located in Park City, UT and is an equal opportunity employer.
Our Counseling Team
Our counseling team is a group of passionate, professional counselors dedicated to helping people move from the sticking points in their lives in order to learn more about themselves in the process. We have a wide variety of specialties ranging from kids to adults in both English and Spanish as well as an educated team of clinicians with over 30 years of experience in the field. We strive to provide well-rounded and collaborative care with our Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Enneagram Coach, Certified Integrative Health Coach and Case Managers. We endeavor to remain respectful, non-judgmental, positive, and empathetic for each of our clients. We are personally Christians by faith while at the same time we honor the personal beliefs and convictions of each our clients.
This role will seek to meet the mental health needs and enhance the well-being of people by providing direct clinical mental health therapy through psychosocial assessments of clients to create treatment plans, including short and long-term goals while providing quality care. Success in this role requires an attitude of collaboration, excellence, leadership and respect.
Counseling Center at the Christian Center of Park City is looking for a licensed, or license-eligible mental health therapist with ability and flexibility to build a caseload with like-minded professionals.