Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an motivated and qualified Advertising Sales Representative to join our sales team.
Candidate will need to cold call and pursue sales opportunities and account development. Must be able to manage accounts after closing and have a proven track record for attracting and retaining business.
What does the position entail?
- developing new business is a priority
- cold calling experience and solid presentation skills
- self-motivated and highly goal-oriented in order to achieve sales targets
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and good follow-through
- create presentations, negotiate contracts and close deals
- the ability to build relationships effectively
- must be able to work independently in a home office
- be computer proficient with a broadband internet connection
- complete reports to update sales management on account activity and emerging new opportunities
- might involve regional travel
About Heber Valley Life
We believe that bigger isn’t always better and that there is something inherently good in a day’s hard work. We believe that friends can be found in the most unlikely of places and that nothing matters more than family. We believe that each and every day is a gift full of potential and that miracles are mixed in with the every day scenery.
We believe in seeking the balance between play and hard work: a lazy Saturday making turns on the ski slopes or casting a fly at a rising trout in the middle of a hatch; working long hours with impending deadlines or calling in on a weekend to make sure a project is buttoned up. We believe failure is success as long as we learn from it. We believe in doing our best and taking any who’ll join us along for the ride.
We believe in grit, faith, and in sending it past our comfort zone in order to try something that scares us every day. We believe that joy is found in simplicity. We believe that beauty surrounds us. We believe in celebrating history in the making. We love where we live, we live where we love. We believe in the “joie de vivre!”