Position: Bookkeeper For Public Accounting Firm
Wage: $18.00 to $26.00 per hour DOE
Posting Date: March 11, 2021
Start Date: As soon as possible
The Bookkeeper’s primary role is to maintain financial records by accurately recording the day to day financial transactions of the client’s book.
· Performing monthly bookkeeping and payroll tasks for multiple clients
· Assist in cleaning up client accounting records
· Corresponding with clients and staff regarding issues that may arise
· Assist in preparation of original and amended tax returns
· Other basic office tasks as needed
We are seeking a candidate who can work 40 hours per week year-round, with most of the hours occurring between 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM. Occasional work on Saturday may be required.
Previous business or accounting experience is not required, but ideal candidate would have accounting experience or a strong ability and desire to learn. We are interested in a candidate who has:
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills
· Basic understanding of debits and credits
· Completed at least two accounting courses or has hands-on experience with QuickBooks
· Knowledge of Intuit Online Payroll
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong Attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal communication skills and a professional demeanor
· Desire to learn general business operations and management
About Malinka CPA:
Malinka CPA is an accounting firm headquartered in Midway, Utah. We specialize in tax preparation, but also provide tax planning, bookkeeping, payroll and tax resolution services. We are a growing company who is looking for someone who wants to be a part of an expanding public accounting firm as we continue to serve the community.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send a resume as well as the contact information for two professional or academic references to email@example.com.