Position: Office Manager for Public Accounting Firm
Wage: $45,000-$65,000 DOE
Posting Date: March 11, 2021
Start Date: As soon as possible
The Office Manager is integral to the firm’s performance and growth. The right candidate will need to be self-directed and have organizational and problem-solving skills. This role has opportunities to influence the culture of the firm, who is hired, and what direction the firm decides to head in the future.
· Maintaining client & firm confidentiality at all times
· Accepting and completing delegated assignments from partners, managers, and clients
· Running payroll for firm and clients
· Maintaining firm and clients’ QuickBooks, including preparation of reports for review
· Holding calls with clients to onboard bookkeeping, payroll, or tax work
· Preparing investment statements and managing related documentation
· Analyzing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual workflow and reprioritizing as necessary
· Maintaining firm AR & AP, including answering client questions about bills
· Answering phones, responding to emails and other basic receptionist work
· Maintaining pleasant & professional demeanor at all times
We are seeking a candidate who can work 40 hours per week year-round, with most of the hours occurring between 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM. Occasional work on Saturday may be required.
Previous business or accounting experience is not required, but ideal candidate would have accounting experience or a strong ability and desire to learn. We are interested in a candidate who has:
· Knowledge of QuickBooks
· Knowledge of Intuit Online Payroll
· Knowledge of Lacerte and Profx Engagement
· Experienced with Microsoft Office, especially capable with Excel
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong Attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal communication skills and a professional demeanor
· Desire to learn general business operations and management
About Malinka CPA:
Malinka CPA is an accounting firm headquartered in Midway, Utah. We specialize in tax preparation, but also provide tax planning, bookkeeping, payroll and tax resolution services. We are a growing company who is looking for someone who wants to be a part of an expanding public accounting firm as we continue to serve the community.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send a resume as well as the contact information for two professional or academic references to email@example.com.