Storied Management LLC – an affiliate of Storied Development, LLC, an established development, marketing and sales organization with private club communities throughout the continental U.S., Hawaii, the Caribbean and Mexico – is seeking Ski Valet Attendants for its luxury, private residential, mountain golf and ski community in Park City, Utah – Talisker Club.
Talisker Club is Park City’s only four-club, one-membership private home community presenting an incomparable collection of mountain, Main Street, backcountry and country clubs. It is situated in Utah’s Wasatch mountain range, from the slopes of the Deer Valley® Resort to the valleys surrounding the Jordanelle Reservoir.
Position Description: Ski Valet Attendant
Status: Full time & Part Time / Winter Seasonal
Reports to: Director of Ski Valet Operations
Purpose of Job:
Ski Valet attendants welcome guests to the mountain area and provide timely retrieval and delivery of all guest ski equipment and provide extraordinary experiences.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Provide excellent customer service and appreciation towards our members and guests.
Maintain a high level of professional appearance, demeanor and ethics in dealing both with members and guests and co-workers.
Anticipate member and guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all members and guests.
Provide timely and accurate placement and retrieval of member’s and guest’s skis and other related ski equipment being storied.
· Clean Member’s and Guest’s skis.
· Keep amenities stocked.
Maintain ski storage area and assure that flooring is kept clear of snow and water in order to provide a safe environment.
· Respond to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of operation for area ski resorts. Provide directions for loading and unloading on chairlifts and gondolas, Club amenities, Club events and general mountain information based on needs.
· Assure that flooring is kept as dry and clear of snow and water in order to provide a safe environment.
· Keep inventory of ski merchandise and accurately ring in sales and apply to member accounts.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
· Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· Ability to perform work duties for up to 10 hrs inside and outside.
· Hospitality & customer service experience is a plus.
· Must be at least 16 years with a valid driver’s license
WHERE TO APPLY:
Individuals who meet or exceed the established criteria as detailed in this posting are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Note: Please mark: Ski Valet Attendants.
With seasonal employment, several reward and recognition programs offered, employee meals, 401(k) Retirement Plan.
Uniform provided which includes, snow jacket, pants and shirts.