Ignition Creative Group is hiring a full, part-time, or seasonal print production specialist to assist the printing department manager with customer service and production tasks.
1) generating pricing, estimates and invoices
2) working directly with customers on sales, pricing and product quality
3) oversee all print production, assembly, delivery and/or shipping
4) be responsible for individually maintaining and/or tasking the daily work flow for the printing department.
Exceptional Candidates will Posses:
• Basic mathematical competency
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Windows File Explorer
• Must possess the ability to work with ‘hands on’ product assembly with a finite attention to measurements and detail
• Must be physically able to lift and move packages up to 30 lbs.
• Must provide copy of DMV issued driving record at time of interview (as this position may require making deliveries in a company vehicle)
Other Useful Skills/Qualities:
- Familiarity with Xerox software and printers, Cannon software and printers, Adobe Acrobat and/or PitStop
- Graphic design skills with experience using Adobe desktop publishing software
- Basic computer networking and IT competencies
- Familiarity with Intuit QuickBooks
About Ignition Creative Group
Ignition Creative Group specializes in design and production for company-wide creative solutions.We offer strategic planning, concept development, and creative and print production. We even offer weekly delivery direct to your business in Wasatch or Summit County. We believe that great work must be beautiful, compelling, and strategically razor sharp.