Ignition Creative Group is hiring for the full-time position of Website Designer.
Web Designer Job Responsibilities:
• Take ownership of design projects.
• Design page layouts and templates.
• Produce design assets for use in social media and marketing channels.
• Develop and maintain consistent branding.
• Collaborate with other company teams.
• Utilize data and analytics in making design decisions.
• Select and prepare imagery.
• Work directly with accounts to accomplish goals.
Work Hours & Benefits:
• Standard operating hours for Ignition Creative Group are Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm. Flexibility may be required to accommodate project deadlines.
• Company provided Fit Stop membership.
Web Designer Qualifications/Skills:
• Proven understanding of graphic design fundamentals.
• Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch.
• Strong command of color theory, image composition, and typography.
• Excellent time-management skills.
• Ability to deliver production-ready digital assets in a wide variety of formats.
• Awareness of UI/UX principles.
• Familiarity with digital photo editing.
• Familiarity with editing and developing video slideshows, vector animations and video marketing collateral.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Comfort working in a deadline-driven environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Portfolio of strong creative work.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
• Social media and email marketing experience a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field [preferred].
• One to three years of professional design experience [preferred].
How to apply:
• Must submit a resume and schedule an interview through the Ignition Creative Group office. Email submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to our website (ignitioncreative.group) for additional company information.
• Must provide a portfolio of applicant’s own work at the time of interview. Format of portfolio and the presentation method is up to the applicant and an opportunity to ‘show us your style.’ Monetary compensation will be based on professional experience and the interview process.
About Ignition Creative Group
Ignition Creative Group specializes in design and production for company-wide creative solutions. We offer strategic planning, concept development, and creative and print production. We even offer weekly delivery direct to your business in Wasatch or Summit County. We believe that great work must be beautiful, compelling, and strategically razor sharp.